Thursday, October 23, 2008

Beyonce is an idiot



"The R&B singer has christened herself “Sasha Fierce” for her new double album, “I Am ... Sasha Fierce,” due in stores on Nov. 18, and has released a lengthy justification for the comical moniker. 'I have someone else that takes over when it’s time for me to work and when I’m on stage, this alter ego that I’ve created that kind of protects me and who I really am,' she said in a statement. 'Sasha Fierce is the fun, more sensual, more aggressive, more outspoken side and more glamorous side that comes out when I’m working and when I’m on the stage.'”

Wtf? Career implosion in T minus 3 . . . 2 . . .

Shanks and praise: WWTDD?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dunno, look what it did for Mariah "Emancipation of Mimi" Carey. Tho, also, look what it did for Chris Gaines...