Friday, October 24, 2008



via Smoking Gun


Smoking Gun has a screen cap of the Twitter page from the night of the attack of alleged politically motivated mugging victim and 20-year old McCain volunteer, Ashley Todd. I got money on this turning out to be the dumbest stunt of a year full of the dumbest stunts ever. I feel bad this young girl was hurt. And I will feel even more sorry for the shame and humiliation she will have to endure if this Borack angle turns out to be bogus. For her sake, I hope I'm wrong and they catch the bastard that did this and subject him to some justice, Hanoi Hilton style. Watch out Ashley, the internets are after you.

Shanks and praise: Smoking Gun
Update: Gawker has Ashley's Myspace page, as well as updated reports from the Pittsburgh police who have reinterveiwed Ashley and found inconsistencies in her story - she is now also claiming sexual assault. Police have asked Ashley to take a polygraph. Roh roh Ashley.

0 comments: